The Makita 2712 table saw is a compact yet powerful design engineered to deliver excellent performance and accurate cuts. It is a versatile tool useful for various cutting applications. It comes with wide bore and blade diameter that makes it easy to make wide cuts. The circular saws enable cutting materials precisely and in the preferred round shape. This lightweight saw comes with sturdy construction, less maintenance, and high tensile strength. The Makita 2712 table incorporates high-quality aluminium blades to ensure a superior cut in a single stroke. This compact and lightweight product is easy to carry and can be used for cutting different materials.
- Brand : Makita.
- Model : 2712.
- Blade Length : 315 mm.
- Dimension (LxBxH) : (61 x 86 x 49) cm.
- Power Source : Corded-electric.
- Speed : 3400 RPM.
- No. of Teeth : 40.
- No of batteries : 1 A batteries required.
- Cutting Angle : 45 Degrees.
- Item Weight : 52.9 Kilograms.
- Voltage : 240 Volts.
- Heavy-duty induction motor for high performance and a long, maintenance-free service life.
- Large cutting capacity: Max cutting width up to 315 mm (12-3/8") / Two wheeled legs and two carry handles for easy mobility.
- Powerful 2,000 W motor delivers 3,400 RPM for fast cutting / Rip fence (Guide rule).
- Suitable for cutting concrete form plywood in the harsh operating environment / Connectable to a vacuum cleaner.
- Left extension sub-table is provided./ Bevel cuts 0° - 45° for the most common cutting applications.