Wallpaper is used in interior decoration to decorate and enhance the interior walls of your room to elevate its look and feel. Wallpapers are usually available in the form of rolls and are an integral part of contemporary interior design.
- Material : Non Woven.
- 3D Wallpaper Per Roll Dimension : 10 m (L) x 0.53 m (B) = 5.30 m.sq. Or 32.80 feet (L) x 1.77 feet (B)= 57 sq.ft.
- It is not self-adhesive wallpaper. And adhesive needs to be purchased along with it.
- Tip for preparing paste : Adhesives come in powder form and need to be paste with cold water. 1 packet of adhesive Bartolini power of 200 gm can be mixed with 3.5 liters of water and it can be used for 5 rolls of wallpaper.
- Just apply the paste to the wallpaper and leave it for a minute for better results. Wall should have oil primer or any oil base wall and should be clean and no seepage on the wall.
Steps of Wall measurements approximation and roll requirements estimation :
- If the wall is 11 feet in height and 14 feet in width.
- Then area = 154 sq. ft.
- Then divide 154 sq. ft. by 57 sq. ft. = 2.701.
- That means, approximately 3 rolls will be required for the wall.
*Note : This is a pre-ordered product, The product will be delivered within 2-3 working days.