-0%

Street Rider Tricycle Light Green

  • Product ID: 19146

  • In Stock

  • 0 Review(s)

Sold By : Bii N Babies

  Check if delivery is available at your pin-code

Price :

4400

VIP Price :

4255       You saved    145 /-

Get VIP Now     

Description :-

Ideal for 4 to 7 years kids, stylish design with neon shades, sports design for street riding, quality tubeless tires for smooth and stable ride, full chain cover and side training wheels to protect your kids, front basket box to keep toys. Please note that the box contains all the parts of the bicycle with 70% assembled & remaining 30% to be assembled by customer.

Features :-

  • Color : Light Green.
  • Age Range : 4 upto 7 years.
  • Material : Iron.

How to cancel and order?

  • Any purchased order can be cancelled anytime before the delivery is done.
  • Cancellation options and steps are provided in My Account then in OrdersĀ section.
  • Cancellation charges may apply for large and heavy products that are already out for Delivery.

How to return an item?

All products purchased from Appibom are eligible for exchanges or return under some terms & conditions.
  • Customers have to check the genuineness of their products delivered while the courier assistant is still with them.
  • Fake, rejected, wrong-color/brand/size/material, broken or wrong products being shipped are eligible for return on the spot at the time of delivery.
  • Return period for most warranted will also be given by respective sellers.
  • All returns/exchanges must include any accessories, documentation, etc. that was originally shipped with the product.

Ratings & Reviews

0.0

No Review Found.


To Review



To Comment